There is a basic and a complex build version, both of which are on the same PCB.
It is primarily a DIY project with which PCBs and component kits are available. I will not be offering a complete module for this project.
- Four very simple quad attack/release envelopes (0V to approximately 1V less than the supply voltage)
- Four gate inputs, four envelope outs
- Economical and compact design reduces component count and therefore build cost
- Made from commonly available components
Complex Version (adds these features)
- Inverted versions of EG1 and EG3
- Mixed versions of EG1+2 and EG 3+4
- Mix selection switches to select between inverted and non-inverted versions of EG3 and EG1 for mixing
- Mix level controls for EG1 and EG3 levels into the mixed outputs
It is available in PCB format. No kits, sorry!