The ACXsynth MIDI2CV Eurorack module is an 8HP, 4 channel CV/Gate interface with a robust feature set you can build yourself!
The original circuit and firmware were designed by the talented Alain Coupel of ACXsynth. His design is used here with permission. Dmitry, a forum member, took it upon himself to update the firmware with a slew of new and exciting features!
- 12bit DACs with high quality Intersil opamps for great CV accuracy
- Monophonic mode offers full control of one voice (mod, pitch wheel, etc.) as well as sequencer control (start/stop, reset, sync)
- Split and duophonic modes accessible through advanced features
- Sync output emits MIDI clock pulses for driving sequencers
- MIDI channel auto-learn at startup means no configuration if only basic functionality is desired
Assembly Manual and Firmware V4 (first run of kits) User Manual downloads are available in the DIY Resources section below.
DIY PROJECT DATA
The ACXsynth MIDI2CV project is available as a DIY kit exclusively. Thanks to Alain Coupel for granting us permission to use his fantastic circuit ideas here!
A huge, heartfelt thanks goes out to Dmitry of Modularsynth.ru for his work on the V5 firmware updates. If you like his work, you can donate to him at his link below in the DIY Resources section. Also, you can find the firmware files for his version for download there.